Under Pressure

 When all around one way or other try to tame, 

I am here, all alone fighting against it. 

Though it may take some time to dispose all off, 

For sure, I won't fit in. 

To conform, to match,

To please, to be liked, 

To recieve good of and about me, 

To be in the crowd;

I won't fit in. 

I won't settle. 

I won't let tame conquer me.

I won't change. 

I won't alter. 

I won't be passive. 

I don't. 

I don't let myself go. 

I don't let go of my understanding. 

I won't fail my learnings. 

Like I respect theirs, 

I should be respected. 

Respect for what it is and whoever it is. 

Eyes seeing only one right and correct 

Is blind who sees the darkness. 

Deliberate intend to neglect the vivid

Is colour-blindness. 

People are different 

And that makes them them. 

Considering inferior and problematic 

Is actually a problem that need to be cured. 

Putting doubt on themselves, their skills and abilities,

Trying to crack the confidence they have, 

They who do are maniac.

They are obsessed of the only way they know of. 

To understand and appreciate 

Is the healthy way 

To develop and grow. 


To cut off,

To move away,

To let go,

To free yourself,

To be free,

To be aware,

To be conscious,

To be You

Is a continuous struggle 

Under pressure around. 

Choose inner-peace.

Comments

Popular Posts